I LOVE MY CHURCH Prt 1
1 Chronicles 29:1-5
I am very excited because of the impact this bulletin is having among our citizens
(Members) as well as non- citizens. Most people are reading and growing in the
things of God. There are also good reports from Houses of Joy leaders as they use the
Bulletin for discussions. Keep it up guys.
This week I want to start a new short series on the subject of “Church”. One of the
major and most popular sermon of our Lord is the beatitudes, known as the “sermon on the mount”, found in the book of Matthew chapter 5. Unfortunately, most Christians do not
adhere to this message. As a result, if Jesus’ arc enemy Satan would write his beatitudes,
they would look like this:
- Blessed are they who are too tired and busy to go to church on weekdays, and some Sundays for they are my best workers.
- Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church, for he is part of the problem instead of the solution.
- Blessed are they who gossip, for they cause strife and divisions that please me.
- Blessed are they who are bored with the minister’s mannerism and mistakes, for they get nothing out of his sermon.
- Blessed are they who are easily offended, for they soon get angry and quit.
- Blessed are they who do not give their tithes and offerings to carry on God’s work, for they are my best workers.
- Blessed are they who profess to love God, but hates his brother, for he shall be with me forever.
- Blessed are the trouble-makers, for they shall be called the children of Satan.
- Blessed are the complainers, for I am all ears to them.
- Blessed are “loaners” who do not participate in the church for they reserve their strength to serve me, and me only.
I have noticed as a pastor l have served each one of these members in one way or another.
How are we supposed to love our Church? And not participate in any of the above?
Find out SPREADING THE LIGHT BULLETIN next week……you will love it.
ONE A WEEK,…..ARE YOU participating? YOU SHOULD. Watch and Tell your friends about our “Faith Life ” program on Kingdom TV, every Sunday @ 6 pm and Monday @ 3 pm. We love you.
ONE A WEEK
BECAUSE: AM A DEBTOR, AM READY, AM NOT ASHAMED. (Rom. 1:14-16)