I LOVE MY CHURCH. Prt 8
1 Chronicals 29:1-5
My prayer and desire for you is that you may prosper in all that you do. But as l read the word of God, I find many other bits and pieces that must fit in the puzzle of unlocking the un-limited inheritance that we have in God. We need
To be “sold out” to God and His Church.
3. BLESSED IS THE BELIEVER THAT GIVES HIS CHURCH HIS LASTING ATTENDANCE – HEB.10:25!
Your church deserves your consistent, constant, continuous attendance!
So many people only come to church three times in their life!
When they’re first born and they get dedicated or christened,
when they get married, and
when they die! In other words, they come to church 3 times:
……….Yes, When they’re hatched, matched and dispatched!
The first time you dedicate them,
2nd time you throw rice,
the 3rd time you throw dirt!
I never cease to be amazed at the excuses that people give for not coming to church! Sometimes I think about writing a book on them!
Here are the reasons why:
1. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
The people with whom I had to sit with weren’t friendly and didn’t
speak to me.
3. The seats were too hard and not very comfortable.
4. I found out that I was sitting with some hypocrites … They didn’t come to visit me. they just came to see what everybody was wearing.
5. The band played some numbers that I’d never heard before.
6. It seems like the services are always scheduled when I want to do something else.
When I was growing up, my mom and dad used to force me to go to church
7. I recently read a book on ministry & now I feel that I know more than the pastor knows anyway. The most used excuse I always hear is…..
Oh, see it next week on SPREADING THE LIGHT BULLETIN….IT WILL BE A BLAST! We love you.
ONE A WEEK,…..ARE YOU participating? YOU SHOULD. Watch and Tell your friends about our “Faith Life ” program on Kingdom TV, every Sunday @ 6 pm and Monday @ 3 pm. We love you.
DID YOU INVITE SOMEONE TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY?